Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Crafts made by me


Hai frnds……
          I made some of the crafts as a trial.. Here are some of them.


                I used a card board sheet and a chart to make the frame.  Then I used an a4 sheet to quill the flowers and painted them after sticking…..
                Finally, I used a thin cardboard strip to make the borders and painted black and brown so that it looks like a frame……………
                 U can do so many designs using the same technique… All u need is paper, glue and colors (not necessary if u use color papers………….



Then next flower  vase using the 3d origami technique….

                            I made these using chart papers ……. U can use any colors of ur choice                               
                                                  


                                                I made a ball with papers and decorated it using choir rope and acrylic colors....

No comments:

Post a Comment